Garlic Butter Mixed Seafoods
Garlic Butter Mixed Seafood is one of the fabulous recipe sauteed in a butter garlic sauce.
- 1 kg shrimp devein
- 1 kg mussels
- 1 head garlic
- 1 large onion
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 1 tbsp chili flakes optional
- 2 sachet oyster sauce (30g)
- 1 bottle sprite (295ml)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 pc green chili
- 1 tbsp atsuete soak in hot water
- salt and pepper
1. In a large wok, melt the butter and saute chopped garlic, ginger and onion. Stir fry until fragrant.
2. Continue to cook between low to medium heat then add chili flakes, oyster sauce, salt& pepper.
3. Add the mussel shells and saute for 2 minutes then add 1 bottle of sprite continue to simmer until the shell is open.
4. Add the shrimp and simmer for 5 minutes or until it turns orange.
5. Then add the the atsuete liquid and green chilis and simmer for another 2 minutes.
6. Serve. Share and enjoy!