Porkchop with Mushroom Gravy
- 1 kg porkchop
- cooking oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 pc Knorr beef cube dilluted in hot water
- 1 can mushroom
- 6 tbsp all- purpose flour
- 3 cups water
- 1 tbsp liquid seasoning
- salt &pepper
1. Seasoned pork with salt and pepper then rest for 10 minutes.
2. Pour cooking in a wide pan .Once the oil is hot, slowly put the piece of pork chop in the pan. Cook in medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove cooked porkchop from the pan. Let the oil drip-off and then set aside.
3. Melt the butter in a pot. Add mushroom and then cook for 1 minute. Remove from the pan and set aside.
4. On the same pot, melt the remaining butter then add add the flour while continuously stirring. Cook in medium heat until the color turns brown.
5. Pour the broth into the pot while stirring the mixture. Continue stirring until the gravy becomes smooth.Stir until it completely dissolves the flour and no lumps. Season with salt and pepper. Add liquid seasoning.
6. Arrange the porkchopr on a serving plate. Top with mushroom gravy. Serve hot. Share and enjoy!